I am still experiencing computer problems so I am taking it back to the place I purchased it from, and who very recently repaired it, as it is still under guarantee, and I shall do that first thing Monday. I will still have a message ready but with the problems it may not go off. Also I still have a connection problem with the Internet and FTP, so I cannot post it to the website. I would guess I might be unable to do it until the problem has been completely sorted out, so I do not think I will be taking another message or putting one out until Friday. I will have to wait and see how it works out.
feel that the correct thing to do is to get my Supplier to put the problem right.
In Love and Light. Mike Quinsey.